PREACH WITH US
Want To Add Your Voice To Revived Thoughts?
- Revived Thoughts has had speakers from all over the world!
- Experienced preachers and complete rookies have all found a chance to lend their voice to this project.
- Revived Thoughts wouldn’t be possible without the support of our amazing volunteers.
- We are extremely grateful to you all and can’t wait to see who comes next.
To ensure that each episode's quality stays top notch and to minimize your need to record it a second time we have some qualifications for our speakers:
- Use a Microphone. Not a phone or laptop.
- Make sure when you record that you do not have background noise! This may seem like a no brainer but when a bus honks in the background of your sermon or an air conditioner kicks on, it kind of kills the “historical” vibe.
- Record it with passion! The speakers may be dead but you don’t have to be.
- Record it with clarity! We always recommend reading it a few times to yourself and maybe even doing a practice round out loud before you send it in for a recording. Making a few mistakes is okay, but sermons that have been practiced always sound best.
- As the audio files are usually quite large, it is a good idea to send it to us via Dropbox, Google Drive, or some other service as they usually do not attach in the emails themselves.
READY TO RECORD?
Send Us The Following Brief Transcript
“The Bible, the gospel, Christ, the church, the faith—all are one great battle cry against fear in the lives of human beings. Fear is, somehow or other, the archenemy itself. It crouches in people’s hearts. It hollows out their insides, until their resistance and strength are spent and they suddenly break down. Fear secretly gnaws and eats away at all the ties that bind a person to God and to others, and when in a time of need that person reaches for those ties and clings to them, they break and the individual sinks back into himself or herself, helpless and despairing, while hell rejoices.”